I'm embarrassed to admit this, but we needed a new stroller. A double umbrella stroller. Now that James has outgrown the infant carseat, my double snap and go is rendered useless and ready to consign. That stroller was a GOD SEND, truly, I don't know how I would have left the house without it. Our double jogger stroller is great for walks, but it doesn't fit through doorways, which is an obvious problem if I need to use it for church or to run errands. So, because I refuse to buy new strollers, I was excited to find a good one on Craigslist. The only thing was the kids and I needed to drive to Franklin to get it, which is a little over an hour away. They were WONDERFUL, but clearly tired once we finally got there. So, I promised them a treat. Franklin is GORGEOUS, there's a reason all the country music stars live there, so it didn't take long to find a really beautiful park. We picked up some ice cream and headed to the park. I was lucky to find a parking spot right next to a tree and a grassy area. So, I literally laid a blanket on the ground right next to the car and plunked everyone on it. It worked out so well and we had so much fun! :)
|
what a great entry Ali...your pics, esp. of Hannah making the peanut butter sandwich and the crew on the swing , were wonderful. We loved all of it. Thank you. See you all soon. lv. us
ReplyDelete