Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Preparations and Winter Fun!
Operation Christmas Child James in the Christmas Musical! Hannah and the fifth graders in the lead roles! Hannah is Frostine :) There'...
-
We were thankfully able to come out of quarantine in time for Thanksgiving! I love going to the same steps at Cull Canyon in Castro Valley ...
-
They had so much fun waving to cars as we walked back to ours from the photo spot :-P
-
Nick received confirmation on Black Friday that he would be deploying a week later until after the new year. With his company's Chris...
This is wonderful. Emmy and Hannah are very lucky to have you as their Mommy.
ReplyDeleteHaha, she is adorable as always :)
ReplyDeleteThis does my heart good. Grandma Toni would be so proud!! Another generation of cooks in the making!! Ali, I love how you "mommy" your babies. Such lucky babies!! I love you!
ReplyDeleteYOUR mom(my)...
Thank you so much for filling my bucket with your incredibly kind compliments! This Mommy gig is getting more fun by the day! :)
ReplyDelete