Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Preparations and Winter Fun!
Operation Christmas Child James in the Christmas Musical! Hannah and the fifth graders in the lead roles! Hannah is Frostine :) There'...
-
We were thankfully able to come out of quarantine in time for Thanksgiving! I love going to the same steps at Cull Canyon in Castro Valley ...
-
They had so much fun waving to cars as we walked back to ours from the photo spot :-P
-
Nick received confirmation on Black Friday that he would be deploying a week later until after the new year. With his company's Chris...
Welcome home Nick....I'm very relieved and happy for you all.... when did Emily turn blonde?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your beautiful pictures Ali!! I was filled with excitement for you all day Thursday!!!! I'm so grateful that your family is safe and together again!! A new chapter begins!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete