Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Preparations and Winter Fun!
Operation Christmas Child James in the Christmas Musical! Hannah and the fifth graders in the lead roles! Hannah is Frostine :) There'...
-
We were thankfully able to come out of quarantine in time for Thanksgiving! I love going to the same steps at Cull Canyon in Castro Valley ...
-
They had so much fun waving to cars as we walked back to ours from the photo spot :-P
-
Nick received confirmation on Black Friday that he would be deploying a week later until after the new year. With his company's Chris...
emmy, you can do so many things well now. We are so impressed!
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! I laughed out loud! That's one more thing you can add to Emmy's "can-do" list! She makes us all laugh! I can't believe how close she's getting to walking. Hopefully she slows down just enough so she can walk to Dada :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhew...I hope you have good nap times after all that fun play!!! Extra gold star for the snow adventures!!! ;-) This is a really random comment, but Emmy's little natural highlights are beautiful--I noticed them in the talking part of the video. Glad you girls are having fun around the house! I think Nick's homecoming might be perfect timing for first steps!!!!
ReplyDelete